Monday, January 28, 2008

Blue Sky list, not fiction


I want to be grateful
I want:
to remember the love all the time
warmer days to stay around with bluer skies
my smile back intact/my chest bones opens/easier breathing in and out
more laughter/let go of concern
25 hours of work per week that pays me better than ever
a bedroom of my own to close the door to
my house to rent to the right tenants ASAP
my own clear boundaries
good diet/food
lots of music, movies, art
walking time everyday
invitations to be where people congregate in comfortable living rooms
not to be judged for anything other than being myself
to give without losing myself
a woman's writing group
to remember peoples names
to get in touch with contacts given to me by friends
time to get the letter off to mom
to be safe each and everyday
to remember charity everyday

1 comment:

rhaerr said...

posting is your daily charity