Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you for everything....it's Hard to leave

Today I'm 57, not 47 as previous typo'ed.

My apologies if you are checking to read some news, there is just no time to write, I'm still packing and a day late outta Dodge.........but it's been a lovely few weeks being here and feeling very loved, I will miss you.

The party was so sweet, thanks for all the food and good company and belly dancers, singers, cooks etc and we've collected over $800, a thank you letter will be in the FWR,
also as soon as there's time to write I will also post many many photo's that Phil took in FF, wonderful ones, everywhere with all of you,
More soon, love Debs

1 comment:

kartika said...

Hey, had a great time with you and your new beau - say hi to Phil - we expect you back regularly and expect your art gallery to be up and running within one week - Love from the Boondocks! Kartika

I even started a blog - don't know how to do anything on it yet!
http://kartikadamon.blogspot.com/