Sunday, November 18, 2007

lost blogs and moving through them

the tree is a Thanksgiving twig, to hang thanks onto, pre T day thanks...for mother, thought crazy, I thank you, thanks for new loving friend, thanks for hot pots of tea, thank you for all

I did a post two days ago but lost it in a disconnection, not with life but with the world wide web
i am still falling, in love, falling for new friends, last night i was talking to Marc, we wrote up a Blue Sky list here in Cafe Trieste, great jazz trio in the background, what fun, today i must do the same for myself, i need to work today, i played yesterday, saw Across the Universe, oh oh how i love it
today i want to create good paid future work, staying in the parameters of no more than 4 hours a day, that means i need to earn $50 hrly to really do well, i do want to rent my house in the new year, i will probably have to do that though a local realtor, but you know me, miss networking, please anyone in ff, keep your ears to the ground, i'm wanting big $$, i'll rent unfurnished because what i've got left i want to keep a hold of and not throw away while on this trip through the universe
so that leaves me driving to Mendocino by myself for three days, i'm cooking the turkey for the boys and girls, playing mamma again...seeing a friend Linda Holly from Atlanta who's in CA, she and I worked together in Houston 25 years ago
this morning i talked with a girl who said she sings like Billie Holiday and Norah Jones combined, beautiful 18 year old, brilliant writer
I met Phil :) two nights ago, he is opening a gallery, fun loving man. i'd love to work with him for said gallery, but there's not money for that now but i'm good not sure if he'd be interested in Danielle Sheirs work, Andrew has finagled a larger piece for me and I will bring it back to show off after t day, we haven't talked about what type of art he's showing, it is on main drag of San Pablo so i might be able to rep some stuff, who knows, certainly not me but taking numbers like Marc's for future jobs, he loved how I did the Blue Sky list, I earned myself his music CD.
ah jazz at night and now jazz in the morning, i love love love everything and everyone
i guess it's time to go back to the book and get that second pot of Jostaberry, wishing you the finess of the moment, love debs ah a name to add to Debs... creating myself into Debs Blackbird..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll have to let us know how the "Blackbird" name came about....just a thought.
Mila

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pool-party-supplies.html]pool Party Supplies[/url].