Monday, November 19, 2007


my Brother Dean wrote me last night

...slow down...

I'm not going to...life's too short as it is..

I'm waiting to figure out what/where in town to play today other than my 4 hrs of work.
Last night, sooooooo cool.

I went see Loudin Wainwright AND The Roches, at the American Music Hall in SF, Phil took and treated me, he got us in after it was sold out AND we got a free parking space right outside the entrance, the place is unbelievably beautiful, sound, audience, company, all ace, seeing faces from the past, we know each other, she and I, but can't figure how, we name places and people but it doesn't help, we give up and listen to the music, perhaps we all just know each other anyway..

I'm so busy haven't even read the news, newspaper beside me, ah still there, the War L the dying, 2300 dead from a cyclone in Bangladesh, as if they don’t have enough to deal with, hope for Burma, Ukraine dying in Meth blasts, Suadi has blast from gas lines, ah some good news, Jerusalem has just discovered ancient remains from the era of Solomon’s Temple on the holiest site for Judaism…..how can I make a difference? for now I give the homeless $ when they ask and buy those newspapers they sell on corners but I haven't read yet...I’m too busy being in the thick and thin of it......and I've been off caffeine since the Abbey with Rae
more love everywhere, more people to meet, places to go...I'm writing the book everyday, been putting in about 4-5 hours a day on the keyboard, too bad I haven't disciplined myself to touch type, want to add a photo from something, ah my monsta photo that I won 3rd place in 1st ever entry to photo competition, he’s called Monster eats lunch, it was taken at Sandy Bay Cove in Kingston Ontario area. gotta dash, don’t be afraid to add a comment under my daily blog, you don’t have to register, just hit the comment place!! Love Debs

No comments: