Friday, November 30, 2007

more pictures



Dan, the writing teacher beside me etc

today… Andrew breezed into Café Trieste for breakfast with his sweetheart, and Phil and I sat together with them, they went to the Houston Rockets/Warriors basketball game last night in Oakland.

I’ve sending out an e-mail re: renting the house

Enjoying all moments, music, had a lovely lunch with Kari Wrede on Wednesday in Point Richmond, there’s so many things to catch up on, just call me if you want more than the blog. Phil took me to a very cool place called Strings, private club since 1993 and we listened to a big, big band (Western Swing) called Lost Weekend, the Asian piano player wanted to know about my camera, we had a fun connection. I met what felt like 100’s of very fun great new people, musicians, artists etc, photo’s on site today will include Café Trieste, the telephone pole outside with the moon, (I’m doing moon themes for my photography/book) and the fire station in Point Richmond, to name a few.

I’ll be working most of the weekend to finish painting Myla’s living room, going away for three days with Phil south beach area. Trying to connect to Internet to post this, talking to the owner Pappa Gianni, 87, still sings in a band, comes in and smooches with his customers here and at original place in San Francisco, now we know each other too, he loved the inside photo of Trieste, the walls are graced with his pictures with the likes of Pavorotti, Bill Cosby, Pappa in Italy………call me or e-mail, though I have too little time to reply to e-mails. I love you, Debs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.