Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday's with Debs

ah just being in the moment and for some reason I lost what I loved writing just now, no need to try to recreate but it was such fun sharing with you, words and ramblings like molding, mending, making, musings, melding minds, there were many strings of them, oh well, I lost it all to pressing a wrong key, sometimes there is no going back, sometimes what? there's never going back, only moving forward, that's what I'm doing, and even though I lost the words to you now, you know me but my songs and dances and laughter, when you see me, Phil and I, playing, playing, playing together you will know all is well with me, and I am also finding some moments, hours to work, I think I may have found a studio and place to live, we'll see, I know something will come up. I must rent my house so that I can make this easier than what I've made it in the past........

to you all, Love Debs

No comments: