Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Emergency day mode yesterday

Sadly Myla badly burned herself yesterday. In some way it was the hand of grace saving her from a worse disaster...usually I am here in Cafe Trieste at 9:30AM but it was to be a big day of painting the living room, with Oren fitting a fan into the bath room. Myla missed her teapot due to her strange vision challenges from her disease, pouring hot water and 2nd degree burned her leg and foot. We spent most of the day in emergency and my day continued on until 9:30 pm taking care of all details. I have a few more things to sort out this morning so that I can still go off to big Sur today with Phil. IT'S RAINING here in sunny Berkeley, the first rain I've seen in all my two trips here this year. I'll be leaving the Big B on sunday for Mendo then back to FF, gotta dash, love to all Debs

No comments: