Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday before the cooking unwrapping and


Merry Christmas From Our House to Your House,
with warm fires buring in hearths and Hearts

For the first time in 15 years, or is it 16, I will sit at the same Christmas dinner table as George, Andrew and Gregory. George and I divorced. Maybe we couldn't have avoided it. Maybe it's been leading us and our children to where we are today.

I think we're all happy again, together or separate. Now that's something to be grateful for during the holidaze.

I've been clearing out more cobwebs in my life and basement, even wiping away real ones. I even worked outside this evening in the garage the cold because, well because I'm crazy. I'm entitled to do that. I find things I want that way.

Thank you for all the things found, thank you for the the food, for the roof, for the family and friends, and the working dryer in the basement and the lovely lady who is renting my house.

Please care for those I missed, didn't think of, bypassed on the street that need a kind word or even something more today if you have time, please wrap a blanket of love around my lover, and my sad sorry mother, I am lucky, yes indeedy, lucky. I may not post until Christmas morning, so if you're not checking then and are checking this now, have yourself a Merry Merry Christmas, love, in the spirit of yuletide to you, Debs

1 comment:

writerwinterlight said...

Debs,
Loved your tree and hearth photo.
Merry Christmas.
I apologize for the grumpy mood at Wally World - I was jerked around and not happy about it.
Anyway, that was no reason to be sour to your cherry note.
Have a great day with loved ones.
Jacqueline