Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday, quick before I'm bumped

The trouble with wifi, and café’s that don’t supply it, is that if you get bumped mid writing, you loose it all. Yesterday I typed some stuff re: Sunday morning here in Trieste, all lost, but now I’ve learned my lesson, start in ms word and when I’ve got it all transfer it!

Where was I before I was lost?

Two amazingly handsome brothers came into Trieste yesterday, if I was a movie or modeling scout, I’d be richer than everyone I know...what faces. I didn’t get good photos of them because I was stealing their photos, Freeman's in the hat, Patrick, well you can't really see him but I liked him so much I can't leave him off, but after I took the photo's I went over and talked to them, they are the young men who will pick up the pieces, save the world where we have/will leave off, Patrick knows what a space cadet is and we laughed that we both are just that. Freeman’s blue eyes are bluer than the deep blue sea, Patrick’s are hazel, they are 3 years apart like my big boys. They are all friends of Larry and Avram, Larry is a song writer, Avram, well I haven’t asked yet. The photo of Larry sideways is also bad, once I know them better it may be a book, customers of famous Berkeley Trieste. The group photo is from the nursing home.

I made some contacts with women last night at a very fun music club, in a house, little rooms, three opening into one another, I can’t believe this place, so cool, so many music choices that I didn’t even notice that Phil whisked me to this little club instead of the big Cajun/Creole music place we were going to. Speaking of whisking away, we’re going to go away for three days, maybe Internet, maybe not, so call if you want to interupt play, hopefully the Big Sur, and Santa Cruz where his daughter is in her last year…..whoopee kie yah…I’m traveling… I’ve called Jewel and hopefully have booked Morning Star on the night of the 10th for the big party/pot luck jewelry swap bonanza. I think Myla is letting me move in when I get back, it’ll be a trial basis weekly until she can feel it’s going to be fine.

Well, I’m off and running early today, Oren is working all day putting in an exhaust vent in the bathroom, I’m painting the living room. Love ya Debs