Monday, December 17, 2007

it's party time



here's a photo from the ladies evening party at my house, left lower, Nancy Bellmer, up behind, Wendy Vessey, Stacey Hurlin, Barb McGlaughlin, yours truely and Lenora Boyle and a photo of Rick and Marie from their afternoon tea party......

I'm on my way out the door, here's a cut and paste to a quick middle of the night e-mail to Phil, who i hope found his cell phone by now,

Andrew called a lot yesterday talking of his flight, then after I was asleep he called around 12:30 and said something about his flight arrival time being wrong and said 8:30am...I mumbled what airport? and he said Cedar Rapids, horray, the I said see you next Sunday and he said MOM we're arriving tomorrow morning, hence no time when I get up because I've set the alarm for 6am and plan to hit the ground running...I WAS looking forward to a nice lay in until 9am and work by 9:30, now I'll be at work at tad late, y guess at 11am, I'm up for a 4:30am pee and thought I'd reply to this right now, John Chandler, (renter is still here until Thursday), BUT luckily for me the single bed spare bedroom
that I worked so hard to finish yesterday morning is loverly, dry and aired out so Rose and Andrew can have my room,
I love having my baby home sooner than later, I must go back to sleep to get my beauty rest..

so can't stop, love ya Debs

No comments: